The practice MVZ Psychotherapie am Zoo GmbH is located close to the city center and easily accessible in Düsseldorf. Our psychotherapists offer patients with statutory and private health insurance help with a wide range of psychological problems and illnesses.
In our modern and individually designed practice rooms, employees and patients feel equally comfortable.
As a psychotherapist (m/f/d) - specializing in behavioral therapy - you will find your place with us to develop and grow. You will work independently on a full-time basis in a permanent position, you will be responsible for your own working hours and you will be able to earn an above-average income based on your performance.
We are a friendly, open team. Team meetings and intervision take place regularly; external supervision and further training are also supported by the practice.
You will fit in with us if you have completed a broad-based, multimodal training; a humanistic orientation and interest in group therapy would be ideal, if you have the relevant training.
- Independent outpatient treatment of patients (with health insurance and private insurance) with disorders from the entire spectrum of mental illnesses.
- Development and co-design of group therapy offers
- if interested: Coaching and counseling services for self-pay patients
- Licensed psychological psychotherapist (m/f/d) specializing in behavioral therapy
- Completed additional training
- (optional) additional qualification in behavioral group psychotherapy
- Sensitive and appreciative approach to patients
- Flexibility, enjoyment of teamwork and working independently
- high level of initiative and ability for self-reflection
- (optional) foreign languages
- openness for multicultural work
- independent work and appreciative exchange within the team
- flexible working hours
- many opportunities to contribute your own concepts and ideas
- performance-related remuneration
- pleasant environment
- administrative support
We look forward to receiving your brief but informative application at paffrath(at)psychotherapie-am-zoo.de.